Exchanges and returns
How to return
You have 30 days from the shipping date of your order to return your purchase from Zara.com free of charge. The items must have all their labels and be in perfect condition.
These are the options for returning your item(s):
You can return your order at any Zara store in the same market where you made the purchase, provided the store has the same section to which the items you wish to return belong.*
* Except for returns of orders paid for by Payment on Delivery, for which you can request a home collection.
You only have to present the purchase receipt along with the items you wish to return. You can show it on the screen of your mobile device or print it out.
Remember that you do not need to make a return request via the website or the app for in-store returns.
Bear in mind that if you cannot make it to a physical store yourself, you can allow someone else to go for you.
HOME items can be returned as well to ZARA HOME stores.
How can I get a copy of my purchase receipt?
- If you have an account with Zara.com, log in with your username and password. In the order details for the item(s) you wish to return, you will have the option to download the e-receipt.
- If you made the purchase as a guest, you can find the e-receipt by clicking on the link included in the emails we have sent regarding your order.
Find your nearest store here.
- If you made your purchase as a registered user: Log in with your username and password. You can make a return request from the order details screen. We will send a courier to pick up your package at the address of your choice within 24-48 hours.
- If you made your purchase as a guest: Request a refund by clicking on the link that appears in any of the emails we have sent you about your order.
Remember that you must send the items you wish to return within 30 days from the shipping date of your purchase, before the return period expires.
You can find further information on the Exchange and Refunds Policy and the right to waiver in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- If you no longer have the original packaging, you can return your order using any other packaging, as long as it is sealed correctly to avoid losing the item(s). Zara Home items must be returned in their sealed original packaging and in its original condition.
- You don’t have to write a shipping address on your package.
- Remember that if you are returning a product from home, you must first complete the return request form. It is not necessary to include a printed receipt.
- We’d like to remind you that home collection returns are only available for online purchases. It is not valid for items purchased in our physical stores.
- If you wish to modify or cancel your return request, please contact us so that we can process it.
- Remember that you must always send the item(s) you wish to return within 30 days, before the return period expires. If you have requested a return and it has not been processed correctly, please contact us so that we can help you try again.